Microsoft Office Applications and features
Server software that came out in August 1990, Microsoft office or office is a widely used program over the world. The announcement of its launch was in 1988 but officially it came out in August 1990.
Initially, it only had word, excel, and PowerPoint but now it has MS Access, MS Outlook, and MS One Note as well. These are the applications that make up the Microsoft office. The design of these applications was to meet the business and office demands of the professional world.
Each of them have different features catering to business functions and demands. Now most of them have some common features too like spell checker, data integration, etc. The desktop version of the office is the most famous one as it works on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh operating systems.
There is an online office too which allows users to work with the applications for free on the web browser. It is now available in 102 languages across different countries.
Microsoft Office Applications:
- Word – to create documents, flyers, publications.
- PowerPoint – to organize and manipulate data including formulas, graphing tools, and more.
- Excel – to store, organize, and manipulate data.
- OneDrive – to store data online.
- OneNote – to organize data you collect including handwritten notes, drawings, screen captures, audio clips, and more.
- Publisher – to create extensive publications, posters, flyers, menus.
- Outlook – to manage email and calendars, to-do lists, and contacts.
- Access – to compile and organize large amounts of data.