Windows 10 Enterprise
This evaluation software is designed for IT professionals interested in trying Windows 10 Enterprise on behalf of their organization. We do not recommend that you install this evaluation if you are not an IT professional or are not professionally managing corporate networks or devices.
Windows 10 Enterprise is designed to address the needs of large and midsize organizations by providing IT professionals with:
- Advanced protection against modern security threats
- Flexible deployment, update, and support options
- Comprehensive device and app management and control
- Windows 10, version 21H2 makes it easier to protect your endpoints, detect advanced attacks, automate response to emerging threats, and improve your security posture. It also helps you streamline deployment and updates—and deliver enterprise-ready devices to your users straight from the manufacturer
- Looking for information on specific features? See what’s new in Windows 10.
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 edition provides customers with access to the Long-Term Servicing Channel as a deployment option for their special-purpose devices and environments. This edition does not get updated with any new features, and features from Windows 10 that could be updated with new functionality are not included (e.g., Cortana and all in-box Universal Windows apps).
Note: Carefully read the information below before you continue with the download.
Review the Windows 10 system requirements.
Register, then download and install the full-featured software for a 90-day evaluation.
Review resources to guide you through your evaluation.